We are looking for outliers, wired differently from the traditional lawyer mindset!
Are you the type of student who thinks outside the box and wants to start your career in a dynamic environment?
Do you want to start your career in a fast-growing, disruptive, startup mindset environment?
Then, continue reading. This opportunity in Barcelona is for you.
At Lexidy, we work with passion and purpose! We help expats and entrepreneurs do business and make investments in Portugal, Spain, Italy, France and Greece. We serve them by providing 360-degree assistance for the most important milestones in their lives.
We are a Legal Tech Boutique that’s wired differently to simplify our customers’ lives. We are sharp, digitally focused and dynamic.
What's in it for you?
- An open-minded and collaborative organizational culture of enthusiastic lawyers
- Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere
- Flexible working with remote options for those onsite or the opportunity to work from our offices around Europe
- Great office in the center of Barcelona
- Free coffee, drinks and snacks
- International work environment
- Accountability is one of our favorite words. We strive for autonomous and independent ways of working
- Diversity: no day is the same and there is never a dull moment
- Growth opportunities, both locally and globally
Your day to day:
- Work closely with the Immigration and Corporate department to support daily business operations
- Manage relationships with 3rd party entities and coordinate all necessary appointments
- Carry out the day-to-day administrative task related to the department
- Preparation and filing in of immigration forms
- Lead follow ups
- Solving day-to-day queries
- Fluent English (minimum C1 level). Very valuable other languages
- Completing your law degree
- Previous experience with Immigration Law and clients at least 6 months
- Good knowledge of civil law, administrative law, tax law and/or international law is also very positive
- Has a dynamic, proactive, rigorous, and curious personality
- Excited about and curious for digital tools, process automation and innovation
- A natural tendency to share knowledge with your colleagues. You will communicate ideas clearly and ensure everyone understands
- A client-centric approach. You are a true partner and someone that genuinely cares about the people you help. You go out of your way to give them what they need to serve the business
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on complex challenges and finding creative solutions
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients -
- You are motivated and driven. Voluntarily participate in new challenges without waiting to be asked
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Lexidy is expanding. We need your business ideas to continue to cross borders
- Experience in a hyper-growth stage start-up
- Experience with digital tools
- Project management skills, including planning and prioritizing work, meeting deadlines and monitoring your own and the team’s budget and time.
We look after our employees by creating a professional and personal development space. All employees are encouraged to be free thinkers and suggest solutions that could benefit the company.
We believe that a warm and friendly work environment helps to promote a general sense of peace of mind, which is essential to our client's satisfaction. Lastly, at Lexidy, ties are banned, and it is mandatory to have fun!
At Lexidy inclusion and diversity are essential. We encourage people from all ethnic groups, genders, sexualities, age and abilities to apply. We want to hear from you!
Location: Barcelona Office
Powered by JazzHR