Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe , alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
The position will focus on audience segmentation efforts to drive effective targeting on digital media. You will be working on evolving the audience segmentation process and work closely with client, account team and vendors to drive data driven marketing campaigns, audience and content valuations, and actionable consumer insights that drive advertising revenue.
• Build proprietary audiences across data assets with online and offline data; first, second and third party data
• Collaborate with account teams to set pre-campaign targets and build media plans. Optimize audience reach efficiency during campaigns to ensure ROI. Package post-campaign reports for account teams
• Define, maintain and govern a portfolio of audience definitions including first and third party data for both prospecting and nurturing of audiences through the DMP tool and other relevant tools
• Develop best practices for audience sizing, characteristics and ability to apply demographic and behavioral data insights to audience segments
• Develop measurement strategy for internal client situation, including process and outcome measurements, implementation considerations
• Work with client and account teams to identify existing and new audience segments interesting from a business perspective
• Educate and train client to build audience-first tactics and performance strategies across messaging, content, consumer experience and retention
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and providing recommendations for testing into new and emerging technologies, vendors and trends
· High profiency of online advertising, metrics, terminology, industry best practices and trends. Programmatic Advertising experienced preferred
· Understanding of and experience with all audience development channels: SEO, social, newsletters, partnerships, programmatic buying, etc
· Understanding usage, overlap, extension, amplification, local for programmatic, direct marketing and personalization
· Experience with analytics platforms. Must be versatile and able to adapt to constantly changing marketplace and environment
· Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· 3+ years experience in digital, web analytics and/or performance/programmatic marketing, with good skills in data and analytics
· Fluent in English, oral and written (at least B2)
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.