As a Product Support Engineer/Technician you will be handling the support level 1 and support level 2 (and 24/7 on-call) requests around the Nexthink solution and its different components. You will be based in our branch office in Madrid and you will report to the Support L1 & L2 Manager.
The standard support service will be delivered during business hours from the office in Madrid while the on-call service will be delivered for a week, once per month and from your home.
The candidate must have a previous experience in technical support and should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- Level 1 and Level 2 support for customers and partners all around the world (and 24/7 on-call)
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication and remote sessions with the stakeholders
- Constant tracking of every request from the beginning until its resolution
- Take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic
- Update, maintain and enhance the knowledge base
- At least 5 years of technical support experience
- Consolidated experience in troubleshooting Linux server-side applications
- Consolidated experience in virtualisation and system and network administration
- Basic understanding of Linux scripting
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish (French is a plus)
- Very strong orientation towards customer service
- Curiosity and strong attention to details
- Valid Spanish working permit
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.