Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support and promote sales and marketing activities by maintaining regular contact with sales representatives, distributors and customers.
2. Provide administrative support to local offices and support regional team as needed.
3. Collect, analyze and report customer feedback on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction.
4. Prepare bids and quotations, enter maintenance requests and orders, and monitor order status.
5. Assist with monitoring past due accounts and obtaining customer credit details.
6. Plan and organize customer visits, conferences, seminars, training and other marketing and sales activities.
7. Review individual performance metrics to identify and implement improvements.
8. Communicate clearly and positively with internal and external customers.
9. Continuously identify, measure, follow and improve customer service area processes.
10. Understand, create, simplify processes.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in business or related business experience
Excellent proofreading and computer skills
Ability to learn concepts and technical details of products
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills in English
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Minimum 3 years customer service and sales experience
Experience in technical sales environment
Bilingual or Multilingual (Italian and / or Spanish)