WebCargo digitizes global freight sales for over 2,000 of the world’s largest logistics providers and carriers. Or, in plain English, we help move the world, offering incredible technology that powers almost a third of the global air cargo market.
We’re not alone either. WebCargo is a proud part of the Freightos Group,, a logistics technology company that’s raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange, and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
As one of the largest tech platforms for a huge industry (the phone or computer you’re reading this on was, after all, shipped), we’ve been crushing it with double-digit growth, year after year.
We shoot for the sky and all seven seas. We are already the world’s largest digital air cargo booking platform (yes, it feels good to say that. Real good). We want to extend those good vibes across the seven seas while providing freight companies with more online sales tools. Trust me, that social media tech company you’re also looking at doesn’t move the world as we do.
But without a world-class, Messi-level enterprise account manager, we’ll never make it happen. No pressure. You got this.
About the position:
Remember how much better WhatsApp got when you learned you could slide right to reply? Or how great Instagram got when you learned you could tap to like? Or...when you learned that the little triangle near your fuel gauge points to the side with the fuel tank? We bring that same sense of relief to cargo. YOU’LL bring that sense of relief.
You’ll manage the portfolio of WebCargo’s enterprise customers (and trust us, there are a lot of them), keeping them happier than a Pharell Williams (and he’s happy). The role requires a blended skillset like customer-tailored strategies, relationships, phenomenal customer life-cycle management; the ability to stay cool as a chilled cucumber in gripping freight situations, keeping a smile on, and good spirits to match..
Let’s get into the nitty-gritty. You’ll:
- Balance professional expertise around WebCargo with being a super-friendly person. You’ll forge strategic relationships with customers, starting as an account manager and ideally becoming a person they’d be hoping to take out for a business lunch (Covid allowing). You might find yourself building relationships until you’re asked to be their kids’ godparents..
- Our experience is like a freight Disney World. You don’t need to wear a Goofy costume but you will help create a stellar customer experience,unfying Sales, Support, Product, and others.
- Lead software rollouts, making sure you’re hitting project milestones according to the scope and timeline.
- Think of creative solutions for engaging customers that are so outside the box, the box is a tiny little speck in the rear-view mirror.
- 3 years of experience in project management, sponsor, and decision-maker relationships in enterprise software.
- Experience presenting software solutions and development roadmaps, as well as leading customer feedback roundtables.
- Proven track record of building business relationships with mid/senior-level executives on the customer side.
- Comfortable working in a cross-department role, requiring regular interactions with various stakeholders within the company.
- Hold the vision of broader company goals, understand, present, and reach business objectives, with an ability to align company and customer strategy.
- Methodical, organized, and detail-oriented. Enough that you’re upset that we forgot the “-” between detail and oriented.
- Proactiveness, assertiveness, and self-confidence, even in stressful situations.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to reach individual & company goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English speaker and writer - from the friendly chat to the C-level meetings lingo.
- Freight skills FTW. The ideal candidate has related industry skills (freight, logistics, transportation, supply chain).
- Experience simultaneously supporting a variety of software products (preference to Zoho CRM, Zoho projects, Domo, Slack, Zendesk and others) and using data to make better decisions, while driving customer value.
- Additional languages.