To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a vibrant, high-energy Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate would have experience on the phone, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with prospect/clients and manage relationships. We provide strong career development plan based on performance.
The Inside Sales Representative will predominantly schedule online demos and they will assist the Sales Manager with their administrative duties.
- Supporting Sales Manager or Sales Director in their sales process with specific reference to scheduling online demos.
- Working with prospects in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Working with Sales Manager or Sales Director on new business plan to identify new business opportunities and fully qualify these opportunities.
- Achieving the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota.
- Generating sales by (mostly) cold/warm calling current customers and prospects
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data.
- Italian native speaker
- Fluent level of English
- Other languages are a plus
- Results driven and persistent with a motivation for sales.
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- Familiarity with CRM systems is a plus.
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team