About the role:
As an Optimization Specialist, you will be responsible of developing media buys in alignment with the objectives and strategies of assigned clients. The right candidate should be proactive, must be able to work both independently and be a team player, and have strong vendor relationships.
How you’d spend your day:
- Showing a detailed view of the assigned campaigns
- Guaranteeing a thorough control and specific goal achievement of each campaign
- Maximizing the performance of each campaign, using an analytic and proactive view
- Buying campaigns, uploading the plan to IPC and sending the purchase orders to the supports
- Constantly checking awardings in order to achieve the goals of the campaign
- Coordinating the reception of correct materials
- Watching over the right startup of all campaigns
- Constantly following up the campaigns for the clients, suggesting continuous optimizations in order to achieve the goals of the campaign
- Invoicing campaigns, including the solutions of the invoice incidents
- Mandatorily following the training program in other media, to be able to carry out other team’s tasks
- Contacting with media
What we’re looking for:
- Own a Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or Administration studies
- At least 1 year of related local broadcast optimization experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We think you’re awesome if you:
- Are proficient in English (B2 or more)
- Have offline media planning knowledge and heave users of media planning’ tools
- Know and use all digital disciplines: Display, SEM, SEO, Affiliation, Social, Programmatic
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework
About Publicis Media
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest|Spark and Optimedia|Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.