Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Fever, we are looking for an outperforming Lead Generator Intern to join the Business Development Team, focusing on our English-speaking markets, mainly the U.S.
Working as part of our Business Development team based in Madrid, will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved first hand with the growth and expansion of the company. From the execution of market research to the generation of new deals and partnerships, your role will cover a vast array of responsibilities - no two days are ever the same at Fever!
- Help achieve the Fever Business Development objectives
- Contribute with new lead generation strategies, strengthening relationships with partners and conducting relevant data analysis
- Develop a strategic approach for lead scrapping in various cities
- Identify and prospect high-potential business relationships
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your designated cities; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
In order to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in sales and business development is a plus
- Understand our key markets, customers and competitors, ensuring we have an up-to-date point-of-view
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Bilingual English and fluent in Spanish ( other languages is valuable but not essential)
- Good social skills and management of interpersonal relationships
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Remunerated intenship
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in Madrid
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Powered by JazzHR