The Agile team’s mission is to instil an Agile mindset, foster a culture of continuous improvement and drive technical convergence within our central P&T teams; leading them on the journey to agility.
As an Agile Coach, you would provide coaching at the tribe level to our Barcelona-based central P&T teams and also collaborate remotely with teams in Paris. Some of those teams are fully co-located and others have distributed team members alongside our offices.
As part of the Agile Coaches community, you would be able to take advantage of having peers to share, discuss and pair with.
- Improve teams’ performance and deliver value and happiness by coaching employees at all levels for one of our central P&T tribes (including senior engineers, product and engineering managers) on Agile.
- Increase teams’ predictability while helping them maintain a sustainable delivery cadence and raise the bar for code quality.
- Align the Product & Tech tribe’s goals with the needs of our marketplaces, cascading top-down objectives to the teams and helping to raise bottom-up initiatives.
- Support the management team (at all layers) to foster an Agile culture and embed best practices.
- Provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that will lead towards organisation-wide adoption of an Agile culture.
- Minimum two years’ experience as Agile Coach.
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and their different best practices and frameworks.
- Proven experience implementing Scrum (as Scrum Master) and/or Kanban.
- Experience with Management 3.0, XP and/or Lean.
- Previous experience working with software development teams in tech companies.
- Good levels of communication, coaching and training skills.
- Previous experience in Technical Project Management or Product Management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence or Github (or their equivalents) are nice to have.
- A high level of English is a must.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more