1. Break down complex problems and develop simple solutions aimed at content risk management.2. Work closely cross-functionally to identify, assess and resolve safety-related issues in LATAM markets by optimizing processes.
3. Remain up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the trust and safety space in LATAM markets and design process or product solutions.
4. Plan and manage complex safety-related projects from problem definition to final execution; optimize the process and procedures to ensure timely and effective delivery.
5. Work on new ways to gather data on community safety and identify market trends. 6. Work on initiatives for guideline improvement and internal reporting.
QualificationsRequirements : 1. Min 2 years experience in a trust and safety, community content or safety operations role / environment.
Experience working on LATAM issues is a plus but not required. 2. Familiarity with rules and regulations concerning content distribution across different media types (e.
g broadcast and digital media).3. Solid knowledge of content risk management.4. Excellent intercultural communicative competence and negotiation skills.
5. An ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.6. Experience working with to identify trends and insights 7.
Great communication skills in English; and proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is ideal.