We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated professional that can collaborate with engineering, QA, product, support and IT staff to manage code releases, implement new development and testing processes and ensure we deliver best-of-class quality software to our clients.
This is a unique career opportunity, as Nexthink is building a Cloud platform. You’ll be part of this and responsible for setting up deployment automation as well as continuous integration, testing and delivery. You will also be responsible for setting up release monitoring tools and ensure the product goes live on time, with the required quality, ensuring security compliance and without disrupting of the service.
- Responsible for the release process, guaranteeing that the releases meet the quality standards and deploying new versions of the product
- Implementing continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, virtualization and high availability
- Implementing and improving tooling, technologies and processes to support the automation and configuration of builds, deployment and testing infrastructures (Jenkins pipelines, Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Packer, Terraform, Ansible)
- Be able to build a vision, create a plan and help in the technical implementation
- Make the technical liaison between development, quality assurance, product management and technical support
- Coordinate between development and operation teams to optimize continuous delivery processes and make sure we deliver the highest quality in production
- Mentor teams in good practices in source code control and organization
- Monitor build tools and maintain release calendars
- At least 5 years of experience in:
- Infrastructure and deployment automation
- Continuous integration, testing and deployment tools
- Configuration management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Working knowledge of containers technology and orchestration
- Familiarity with standard IT security concepts, i.e. encryption, certificates and key management
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical mind, flexible mindset, and result oriented
- At ease in a Scrum environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible and collaborative team
- Fluent speaking and writing in English.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.