At HP, we are hiring visionaries who are willing to push boundaries to help us rewrite the rules of 3D Printing. Are you highly curious, able to work without borders and without limits, and passionate to help develop the future of the 3D Printing industry?
HP's MJF process is a complex transformational process that is driving cutting edge approaches for the collection and analysis of data.
We are looking for curious and focused interns to jump into the data lake with us and use applied innovation in analytics and machine learning to help us advance our fundamental understanding of this exciting new science.
What Skillsets And Experience Should You Have :
1) Research experiences on applying deep learning to solve scientific problems; applied physics / hardware physical science background is a plus.
2) Hands on experiences in deep learning; experiences with recurrent neural network (e.g., LSTM) is a plus. Experiences with generative adversarial networks and / or reinforcement learning a plus.
3) Hands on experiences in established platforms; Tensorflow experience is a plus.
4) Hands on experiences in applying deep learning to analyze sensing data including images, videos.
5) Willing to lead research; learn and teach.
Further Experience :
University students enrolled in a Masters advanced degree program for computer science or related field, who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Education And Experience Required :
Bachelors degree and 1st year of Master’s program completed.