Genera Games is currently searching for a Senior Game Developer to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla, within one of our studios focused on the development of casual mobile games.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Owning all functionality associated with real time 3D rendering and overall performance for our games, working with a team of engineering professionals.
- You will evaluate and understand the potential impacts of various 3D rendering techniques and will make evidence-based recommendations on our path forward.
- You’ll make deep contributions to essential technologies that make our products unique and ensures the best performance in as many devices as possible.
- You will hold the team to high standards by demonstrating good practices for system design, documentation, testing, and quality software implementation.
- You will collaborate with the team leads and also with QA, improving tools and processes.
- You deliver amazing software that contributes to releasing a game that our players will love.
The perfect candidate has:
- Deep experience with the Unity Game Engine, particularly with the Universal render pipeline, SRP batching, memory profiling tools and frame debugger.
- Deep understanding of quality, memory budgets and performance optimization for mobile devices.
- Experience with developing for multiple simultaneous platforms (iOS, Android…).
- The mindset of putting user experience and game feel first.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- With a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience.
- High level of proficiency with C#, C++, or an equivalent OO Language.
- High proficiency 3D Math, cameras manipulation, Rendering Pipelines, shaders, and 3D Rendering techniques.
- Has contributed software to at least one shipping game on the Appstore or Google Play.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work closely and professionally within a development team…
- With previous experience working on games.
- With experience using Unity3D
- Available to relocate to Seville (Once the Covid-19 crisis situation allows it).
- The opportunity to join a talented and dinamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.