We are hiring a Paid Digital Marketing Intern to join our marketing team based in Madrid.
Selectra makes customers’ lives easier by helping them to compare and subscribe to home energy, gas and telecom contracts. Our ambition? To make the world cheaper, greener and simpler.
We currently operate in 15 countries. As a result, Selectra has experienced an impressive level of growth, reaching 200 million unique visitors a year on its websites, as well as boasting a team of more than 1,200 employees, mainly based in Madrid.
Selectra has been listed in the Financial Times on multiple occasions and has been described by the times as one of “Europe’s fastest growing companies” (FT1000), was ranked 99th by the Echoes in their last “Growth Champions ranking” (2021) and is now part of the French Tech 120. Selectra is a company that highly encourages the entrepreneurial spirit, and is pursuing an ambitious development plan.
Selectra launched the digital acquisition team in January 2016 in order to drive the company's growth by establishing marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels. The Digital acquisition department has undergone significant expansion since opening its doors. For this reason, Selectra is looking to further build up its capability.
An opportunity has opened for a qualified Digital Marketing Intern who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to hit deadlines to join our expanding paid acquisition team in Madrid. The successful candidate will be working on digital acquisition for an array of different European markets for energy, telecommunications and other verticals. This person will work heavily with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Social Ads, Google Analytics, CRM & Telephony services.
Your mission? To develop new sales/leads’ acquisition channels for different Selectra products using the appropriate advertising tools.
Your objective? To increase Selectra’s online visibility and generate leads in the different paid acquisition channels.
Your detailed mission
You will thrive in an international and fast-paced environment, being part of a very ambitious and motivated team.
You will gain expertise on different markets and acquisition channels (particularly in Google Ads) in order to:
- Create, develop and optimise Ad campaigns
- Aid in live bidding adjustments for ongoing campaigns
- Create, analyse and optimise landing pages using our CMS and internal tools
- Aid tracking and analysing the sales funnel acquisition
- Report and daily follow-up
- Market research, benchmarking and assisting with special marketing projects
- Fluency in English is essential for this role (any other language is a plus).
- You are proactive and do not hesitate to take initiatives, to try new things in a laboratory spirit.
- You are a detail-oriented person.
- You work well within a team.
- You have a real interest in digital marketing and data analysis.
- Ideally, you have first-hand experience in digital acquisition (not required).
- You are responsible, ambitious and eager to learn while working in an international environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
Terms and conditions
- Based in Madrid, Spain
Benefits and Perks
- You’ll benefit from the flexibility and reactivity of a company with a start-up spirit (flat hierarchy, chill environment).
- You’ll have responsibilities within a dynamic team, here to train and assist you when needed.
- With the different market teams being based in Madrid, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- And lots of other advantages: Gympass subscription, team events.
- HR phone exchange followed by a HR interview
- Interview with the SEA manager
We inform you that the data concerning you are computerized and treated confidentially. Your data will be kept for up to three years after you have submitted your application. Only persons employed in the human resources department will be able to access your data for strictly internal purposes. You can access, correct or delete your data by contacting email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR