- You will act as the customer advocate and will engage with our customers to deeply understand how Nexthink is helping very large organizations to improve their digital employee experience;
- You will build the product vision of your team;
- You will lead the ideation and the launch of new product integrations in the ServiceNow platform with the help of our UX designers and engineers;
- Based on customer feedback and your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and bugs to ensure team is creating maximum value in alignment with product strategy.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Keep up with Agile and Product Management best practices.
- Document new features and train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants about new releases.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Product Management, Information Technology
- BSc/MSc in a technical field;
- 3 or more years’ experience working as a Product Manager;
- Experience working with ITIL processes like Incident Management and Change Management;
- Very good customer empathy;
- Good knowledge of agile development;
- Good knowledge of the IT challenges faced by large organizations;
- Good experience working with consultants and partners in a B2B context;
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies;
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- Preferred some previous experience with ServiceNow
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
- Location: Plaza Colon (Madrid). Our office is conveniently located, and it is very pretty and cool! Don’t believe us? Let us know in advance and come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract.
- Ticket Restaurant, Private health Insurance & Gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week.
- Willing to travel from time to time
- Flexible Hours, so when you do your 40 hours a week, you can leave earlier on Fridays.
- 50% off on English / Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning and networking opportunity.
Añadir a favoritos
Eliminar de mis favoritos
Añadir a favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación