The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation that operates all over the world since more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee of them, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory. At least one day per week remote work allowed.
Not regularly, just some trip when needed, possibly to Hamburg once in a while, maybe 2-3 times per year.
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Windows 10 certifications valuable, but not required.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- Spanish: Highly Valuable.
- German: Business German highly valuable but not required.
Reporting to the Head of Client Environment (located in Hamburg).
Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Purpose of the function:
- Have you always wanted to make a difference? Help us create the future of intralogistics with innovative solutions based on a modern IoT Data & Services Platform!
- In a nice, modern office environment and agile setting, our teams of experts work on products, services and platforms to make the management of intralogistics fleets for our international customers more reliable, safer and more efficient.
Description of the position:
We are looking for an Expert in Windows Client software environments to provide 2nd level Support for our Digital Workplace elements, to fulfil a permanent, full-time position.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
2nd Level Support / processing of incidents, requests & changes in the context of user-related Digital Workplace Services:
- Managed Workplace:
- Windows 10 & line of business applications.
- Microsoft 365.
- Remote Desktop Services.
- Client Management:
- Hardware incl. Android Mobiles.
- Unified Communication:
- Skype for Business (on premise).
- Teams (planned).
- Exchange / Outlook (on premise)
- Exchange online (planned)
- At least 3+ years of experience as Expert for 2nd Level Support Digital Workplace.
Candidates must have as many of the following skills as possible:
- Skype for Business.
- Exchange on premise/Exchange Online.
- Windows 10.
- Office365 including Apps for Enterprise.
- Remote Desktop Services.
- SCCM / Intune.
Additional valuable skills:
- Azure knowledge desired.
- Microsoft 365 Security features.
- Very good English or German in writing and oral communications
- Customer-oriented, competent and service-oriented appearance
- Enjoyment of continuous development
- High level of personal responsibility, self organization and ability to work in a team
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘Dgital Workplace (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Powered by JazzHR