1. Responsible for traffic operations in Spain, formulate overall traffic promotion strategies and project plans based on business objectives.
2. Developing and optimizing localized traffic channel ecosysterm, including but not limited to omnichannel partners such as PPC, Affiliate, SEO, app installation, vendor pre-installation, etc.
3. Responsible for various traffic cooperation projects, focus on projects according to business goals, integrate resources, and lead everyone to complete business indicators.
4. According to business needs, collaborate with global products to improve the overall traffic product system and improve overall operating efficiency.
5. Understand industry trends, timely and accurately study and analyze the operating status of competitors, and propose corresponding strategies
1. More than 3 years of related experience in traffic operation, working experience on large platform or e-commerce platform is preferred, and experience with European living and working is preferred
2. Have successful traffic model building experience, and understand how to generate high-quality traffic at scale is preferred
3. Good project management ability, resource integration ability and teamwork spirit to achieve the goal.
4. A keen user insight, requirement analysis, data analysis and product thinking skills
5. Fluent English in writing and communication, and those who are good at Spanish language are preferred.