We are hiring a Paid Digital Marketing Intern to join our marketing team based in Madrid.
Our mission is to make the world cheaper, greener, and simpler through our home contract comparison, subscription and management services. Initially an energy price comparison service, Selectra has expanded to include internet and mobile subscriptions, insurance and banking. Our future is to position ourselves as the leading service for consumers who want to manage all their contracts and recurring expenses in a single tool.
With more than 1400 employees, operations in 15 countries and more than 200 million visitors to its websites in 2020, Selectra is one of Europe's leading start-ups. Selectra is ranked 99th in the Les Echos' Champions of Growth 2021 ranking and is regularly ranked among the fastest growing European companies by the Financial Times.
When recruiting, Selectra favours candidates who are humble, passionate about their work and excellent in their field of expertise, creating a truly stimulating work environment. Age and experience do not matter as much as learning ability at Selectra, where recent graduates often hold the highest positions. Selectra has made it part of its DNA to reject the all too common shortcomings of the workplace (unnecessary meetings, bureaucracy, slowness) and never allows unhealthy work situations to arise. In short, we create the conditions for a pleasant working environment where everyone is kind and helpful to each other, which we believe is decisive in attracting the best talent and achieving our goals.
Selectra launched the digital acquisition team in January 2016 in order to drive the company's growth by establishing marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels. The Digital acquisition department has undergone significant expansion since opening its doors. For this reason, Selectra is looking to further build up its capability.
An opportunity has opened for a qualified Digital Marketing Intern who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to hit deadlines to join our expanding paid acquisition team in Madrid. The successful candidate will be working on digital acquisition for energy, telecommunications and other verticals in the French market. This person will work heavily with Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Video and Discovery.
Your mission? To develop new sales/leads’ acquisition channels for different Selectra products using the appropriate advertising tools.
Your objective? To increase Selectra’s online visibility and generate leads in the different paid acquisition channels.
Your detailed mission
You will thrive in an international and fast-paced environment, being part of a very ambitious and motivated team.
You will gain expertise on different markets and acquisition channels in order to:
- Research and perform important aspects of campaign features: Keyword research, audience research, website research, campaign structure, etc.
- Deliver paid media campaign optimizations, analysing and providing recommendations for next steps based on data.
- Aid in live bidding adjustments and reporting for ongoing campaigns.
- Create, analyse and optimise landing pages using our CMS and internal tools.
- Collaborate with the innovative team and the design team in the planning and creation of new campaigns and their concepts.
- Aid tracking and analysing the sales funnel acquisition.
- Report and daily follow-up.
- Market research, benchmarking and assisting with special operations projects.
- Stay informed of best practices and relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends.
- Fluency in French is essential for this role and english or spanish is requiered.
- You are proactive and do not hesitate to take initiatives, to try new things in a laboratory spirit.
- You are a detail-oriented person.
- You work well within a team.
- You have a real interest in digital marketing and social media.
- Ideally, you have first-hand experience in digital acquisition (not required).
- You are responsible, ambitious and eager to learn while working in an international environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
Terms and conditions
- Based in Madrid, Spain
Benefits and Perks
- You’ll benefit from the flexibility and reactivity of a company with a start-up spirit (flat hierarchy, chill environment).
- You’ll have responsibilities within a dynamic team, here to train and assist you when needed.
- With the different market teams being based in Madrid, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
- And lots of other advantages: Gympass subscription, team events.
- HR phone exchange followed by a HR interview
- Interview with the SEA manager
We inform you that the data concerning you are computerized and treated confidentially. Your data will be kept for up to three years after you have submitted your application. Only persons employed in the human resources department will be able to access your data for strictly internal purposes. You can access, correct or delete your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR