We are currently looking for a SEO & Email Marketing Specialist who contributes to the overall SEO and Email Marketing strategies and implement them in owned markets to increase visits and leads acquisition. He will be able to research and implement SEO best practices; track, monitor, analyse and report on activities.
- Review and analyse ESL sites for areas that can be improved and optimised to increase visits and leads.
- Research and implement search engine optimization best practices.
- Run SEO audits.
- Identify technical issues on ESL sites that could be harming their SEO performance and define change requests for the Web team to fix the problems.
- Perform ongoing keyword research for the assigned markets.
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keep updated on latest trends in SEO to avoid search engine penalties.
- Provide Content team with clear guidelines for them to create content that comply with SEO needs.
- Prepare detailed strategy, analysis and results reports.
- Implement link-building strategy.
- Research and analyse competitors’ back-links.
- Build relationships with third-party websites to find and create strong and healthy back-link collaborations.
- Give support and train other team members.
- Manage external SEO agencies if required.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote ESL’s products and services following the marketing and content calendar.
- Implement the Email marketing strategy.
- Coordinate all the departments involved and steps in the newsletter process: content creation, proof-reading, database segmentation, schedule, etc.
- A/B testing and making sure we are aligned and up-to-date with email marketing best practices.
- and analyse the results of the campaigns and share the reports.
Reporting and Analysis
- Track, monitor and report on key metrics for the SEO and Email marketing activities.
- Make recommendations in order to optimise the performances of the owned markets.
Education and experience
- At least 3-4 years of experience working in technical SEO. Email marketing, Content marketing and Outreach background are a plus.
- Industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO tools, Emailing tools, etc).
- Excel, HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus
- Reliable, detail and result-oriented skills.
- Have both creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Have a great flexibility, outstanding organization skills and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a logical, simple and creative manner.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of tourism
- A dynamic work atmosphere
- Competitive salary + Ticket restaurant
- Place of work: Barcelona (Spain)
- Start date: to be determined
- Reference: ESL_SEO
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Activity rate: Full time
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter.