At Bosch Service Solutions, We have extensive expertise acquired over many decades as a leading player in the automotive sector.
We offer differentiating services in this environment for the maximum convenience and safety of our customers.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
· Providing Concierge Services to clients: Personal assistance for information and bookings on the move. The Bosch Concierge Service provides a personal assistant that can access recommendations, reservations, weather reports and travel advice in a matter of seconds· Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
· Emergency Calls Response: Vehicles automatically transmit all data relating to accidents to the Bosch monitoring center. Your mission will be to immediately make contact with the vehicle occupants and coordinate further measures.
- Coordinate Roadside Assistance for drivers: Bosch Roadside Assistance provides support in the event of breakdowns or accidents. At the touch of a button, data is transmitted to our service center where it is analyzed. Based on the diagnostic, Your mission will be to arrange the appropriate assistance services. If the car cannot be repaired on the spot, your role will be to ensure that your customer stays mobile by arranging a replacement car, a hotel and onward mobility.
- Track stolen vehicles: Bosch has an effective solution in the form of Stolen Vehicle Tracking. You will help your customers to locate and recover their stolen vehicle. As soon as the theft is reported to the police, our monitoring center collects all vehicle data and determines the precise vehicle position via GPS tracking
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, direct with BOSCH Service Solutions.
· Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Work five days per week, including working on weekends. Two weekends per month are OFF.
- Fluency in Greek (C2 Level) and English (C1 Level) is required.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now