You will be our new team member, if you are pro-active person and fulfil the following roles with pleasure and enthusiasm:
To have a proper organization and execution of projects, working directly with the Managing Director and in a close relationship with the rest of the team.
- Develop new clients contact
- Consult in sensory and consumer research issues
- Receive briefings, consult and create test design
- Commercial calculation
- Writing of proposals
- Contract projects and schedule timings
- Organizing the entire project: planning, recruitment and fieldwork organization/supervision
- Data check and evaluation, visualization of results and reporting
- Presentations of reports in attendance
- We expect you to have a university degree with proved experience and knowledge on sensory and consumer studies (qualitative and quantitative) of at least 5 years
- Similar previous experience performed in Spain.
- Solid knowledge on statistical analysis using SPSS/XLSTAT.
- Very good skills in communication, informatics and web tools.
- Excellent communication skills written and speaking in Spanish and English are essential.
- Availability to travel.
You will join full-time a young team attaining excellent results, located in the heart of Barcelona and working in a fascinating field. We offer a six-month contract and remuneration according to profile.