Our incredibly multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, our Mobile Content business unit is looking for a Client Growth Manager to lead and develop a portfolio of clients worldwide.
Your mission as an Account Manager will be to act as the main point of contact for all your clients, and your global focus will be to grow the partnerships together on a daily basis. This includes monitoring the performance of campaigns, creating strategies, optimizing towards clients' KPIs, and overachieving them. You will be responsible for finding key business development initiatives to grow your portfolio. The right candidate will be keen to work in a team, strong analytical skills and have a problem-solving attitude.
Role’s tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and grow a portfolio of key value-added service (VAS) clients worldwide
- Monitor, analyze and identify performance indicators on campaigns and manage the accounts accordingly
- Develop strategies to meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities with your existing clients to cross and up-sell Entravision Interactive products and solutions
- Daily revenue management following targets goals
- Attend relevant industry events to meet with your clients on a regular basis
- Minimum 1 year of experience working for or with DSPs and/or RTB programmatic related businesses
- Experience in Affiliate Advertising
- Experience in VAS (value-added service) is a big plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written in English is mandatory. Other languages are a plus
- Ability and experience in giving presentations to clients and other stakeholders
- Technical knowledge about the mobile ecosystem with the ability to solve 1st-degree issues: tracking, postback, APIs, etc is preferred
- Strong understanding of the mobile programmatic industry: actors, media-buying, sellers, suppliers, etc.
- Proactive and team-player, seeking for improvement opportunities within and across teams
- Great organization skills with the ability to multitask in a results-driven business environment
- Quick learner and self-reliant
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in sharing knowledge with other team members
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won't be considered.
Powered by JazzHR