We are currently looking for a Solution Architect for the SO organization Spain, to proactively consult and identify business needs and design relevant IT solutions. With special focus in Cloud Solutions, and to enable the digital transformation for Customers in various sectors of the Spanish market.
The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a Solutions Architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges. Promote innovation, automation and optimization, with a long-term strategic view.
With a very good understanding of the implementation life cycle. You should be able to lead cross- functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions, and be able, as well, to recommend industry best practices.
- Bachelor´s degree required IT/ computer science background
- Cloud/Server-less architecture experience is a must
- SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solutions experience.
- Consulting experience over several-cross functional projects
- Requirement Engineering Methodology.
- Exposure to project management or experience working with structured project methodologies, Agile, Scrum y Kanban.
- Client Management skills in Spanish and English. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Customers, Executives, IT Management, and Developers.
- Generalist view. Understanding of a wide range of solutions: Software and System Development, Networking and Architecture, understanding.
- You have a clear orientation to the external and internal customer.
- You like the situations that require analysis.
- You like to solve problems
- You know how to work in a team using agile methodologies (scrum, Kanban, agile, etc.).
- Communicate for you is to transmit, transfer, inform and interact, and you are an expert in it.
- You make things happened because you plan and organize your work perfectly.
- You bring your creativity, and that is a motivating factor for you.You know the benefits of Cloud Solutions.
Skills valued as a plus:
- AWS certifications
- SQL queries/Web Services
- Experience deploying software development projects, building/parametrizing CRMs, BPM´s, back-end and front-end solutions. Development Experience: Python, .NET, etc
- Experience with HTML, CSS/SASS, XML, JSON, RESTful Web services, web technologies, and mobile applications.
- VMWare /Cisco UCS/NAS/SAN(EMC Storage) Knowledge