As a Graphic Designer, you'll be reporting directly to the Communications Director. You'll be responsible of:
- Create high quality assets to support internal and external communication campaigns
- Follow corporate communication on brand guidelines
- Create, manage, and optimize the content (email templates, individual assets, etc.) needed to operate various channels (internal and external)
- Create assets based on studio or Head Quarter content
- Insure all content is localized, copy edited, and abides by legal requirements (music rights, etc.)
- Establish best practices on all types of content produced, propose regular optimization and testing scenarios (A/B), and implement a quality management process to insure all content is consistently executed to spec.
- Script, Shoot and edit high quality video for internal and external channels
- Experience with Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Good Communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Share knowledge and open to learn from others.
- Excellent English communication skills
Candidates for this position are required to provide some sort of portfolio (web version preferred). Applications without a portfolio will be automatically discarded.
The role requires full time availability.