Reasons to Join us …
If you are looking to experience real business at a multinational company, this is your chance for being part in the world’s third largest communications group, known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise.
This is a great opportunity to increase your skills and knowledge improving your understanding of the media agencies sector. Our internship program includes industry related training, development and mentorship from our team.
- Real world experience in the on-going projects with top brands and clients.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of Media & Communications.
- Be part of a dynamic hard working team and let us to take care of you at the same time.
- Duration: 6 months – 1 year
- Schedule: 5 hours per day
- Economic help: 500€/month
For applying to this program you ideally will
- Be finishing or have recently completed Bachelor’s degrees; We need to sign an agreement with your University or Business School.
- Master’s degree in related fields is valuable but we believe more in the talent you can show us than in a degree/master;
- Fluent Spanish and have high/fluent English level if you are looking to develop your career with us;
- Microsoft Office programs advanced skills
Who You Are
The most important thing for us is your attitude and also we would like to discover other interpersonal abilities:
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm.
- Good sense of humor and team player. The better we fit together the more we will enjoy working together
- Innovative, problem solving, proactive and good adaptability skills
- Tenacious - you set goals and push yourself to achieve them, and Commitment
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
-Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption
-Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption
-Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.