Working as a key member of our global IT security team, you will be responsible for making sure that our IT systems remain secure and protected from online threats. With a proven background in IT system security, you will also resolve security incidents and lead projects to keep our online security up-to-date.
- Identify and define system and security requirements, baselines and controls for both the existing environment and new developments in IT infrastructure;
- Contribute to the preparation of Standard Operating Procedures covering incident Handling, Problem Management and Forensics Investigations;
- Configure, monitor and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices and services such as SIEM, endpoint protection and antimalware solutions etc;
- Identify opportunities for, and promote automation and new technical solutions and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and improve efficiency;
- Participate in evaluation and selection of products and security solutions, set the security requirements and coordinate or run POCs;
- Coordinate and or perform penetration tests, evaluate findings and drive mitigation;
- Coordinate and or perform vulnerability assessments, evaluate findings and drive mitigation;
- Provide reports for assessment findings, product evaluations, propositions for further system security enhancement etc;
- Improve automation and security tools by light coding and scripting.
- Educated to degree or post-graduate level in a relevant subject;
- Possess proven experience in the field of IT security as a system or security engineer;
- Technical knowledge of network, databases and operating security systems;
- Experience of securing web applications (OWASP);
- Experience of conducting pen testing assessments and vulnerability managements programs. OCSP / OCSE certification is a plus;
- Experience running and automating vulnerability scanning systems such as Qualys, Tenable (Nessus), Rapid7 (Nexpose), etc;
- Knowledge of DevSecOps methodologies and technologies.
This position will be based at our IT Centre of Excellence in Madrid.