Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing customer base of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 600+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and inspired individual to own the reporting of key marketing metrics and generate insights to improve the Marketing function. The right candidate is a curious individual who is detail-oriented and can blend an understanding of the marketing function and its various channels with analytical chops. This role is responsible for determining and evaluating marketing effectiveness and ROI with a full-funnel approach. This involves transforming data into actionable insights that support the global marketing function. The role will work with stakeholders across the company to identify, prioritize and deliver upon marketing, business, and other information needs.
Location: Remote - Spain
How You Will Lead:
- Organize our analytics function and manage our reporting system.
- You will implement tools and strategies to translate data into valuable and actionable business insights.
- Data analysis and insight generation, big data integration, predictive and prescriptive advanced analytics including statistics
- Integrate advanced analytics techniques and methodologies into our day-to-day insight and analytics approach.
- Monitor the performance of our products (dashboards and sales monitoring KPIs), forecast performance through predictive analytics, and recommend remedial actions through prescriptive analytics.
- You will use data to drive decisions to result in higher performance.
- Full funnel approach: understand business needs and objectives, from channel acquisition to customer advocacy.
- Collaborate with all teams building dashboards, reports, etc.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting, defining measurement requirements.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Lead testing & optimization efforts to optimize Website and channel conversion (AB tests, landing pages, etc).
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics / Business Administration / Marketing / Economics / Engineering or another similar degree, and/or master / postgraduate in data management.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Digital Analytics role in B2B.
- Proficient in architecting the implementation of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Big Query (certified knowledge on it would be strongly valued).
- Proficient in data visualization (Google Data Studio, Tableau, other).
- Experience with the Salesforce ecosystem is a must (Salesforce CRM).
- Experience with Pardot or Salesforce Marketing cloud is preferred
- Understanding data assets depth and breadth and is consistent in anticipating potential biases and information pain points
- Being able to critically present relevant results or solve questions related to those results in an appealing and professional way, both through written reports and oral expositions
- Experience in analytics, reporting, and insights of main performance marketing channels.
- A collaborative, articulate thinker with the ability to take creative direction.
- Strong quality assurance, organization, and project management skills.
- Solid data and a results-driven focus.
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem-solve, and willingness to learn and grow.
- Excellent verbal, written, facilitation, and presentation skills and are eager to further refine and develop these skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels, i.e. a willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
About The Marketing Team:
Cloudbeds’ global marketing is responsible for the growth of Cloudbeds through a data-driven approach. Our team is responsible for demand generation, public and analyst relations, brand and communications, content, and product marketing. Our aim is to communicate the value of Cloudbeds to global audiences.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Powered by JazzHR