Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently we have 1500 employees in High season.
Our headquarters are in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, Germany, and Spain. We have 17 operational bases; Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari, Olbia, and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 25 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus A32X series.
Volotea headquarters are in Barcelona, Spain, being its principal markets Italy, France, Spain and Greece.
We are looking for a MAINTENANCE COST ANALYST, who is used to interact in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
Responsible for providing support to financial planning, control and business partnering with Operations, specifically in Maintenance Department.
You should bring a proactive mindset and will be in charge to lead multi-department coordination between Finances, Logistics and Maintenance. Previous controlling experience is appreciated to contribute to strengthening financial control over the Operations area.
The workplace is in Barcelona.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of the monthly and weekly maintenance payments.
- Direct contact with suppliers to set new payments plans and statements of account follow-up
- Cash Flow analysis.
- Creating purchases orders and monitoring maintenances/logistics invoices.
- Set new ways to optimize reporting time and internal procedures.
- Ad-hoc projects collaboration (Fleet Control, Business analyst and Cost Control)
- Cost Control and Financial Planning support for achieve budget requirements.
- Business degree or Engineer
- Excellent data analysis skills. Proactive, autonomous and results driven professional.
- Fluent English and Spanish compulsory.
- Advanced Excel; good knowledge of PowerPoint; Navision is a plus.
- Previous experience in airline industry will be positively valued (but not necessary).