X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color.
The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, dental and medical.
X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas
The purpose of this role is to sell X-Rite products and solutions within the printing or industrial industries in one of our EMEA regions : North (UK, Nordics), Central (DACH), South (Italy, France, Spain), or East (Czech, Poland, Russia).
We are looking for great talent, for future opportunities. This is an evergreen / pipeline position, to help us proactively identify potential candidates for future openings in Sales in EMEA.
Are you ready to own responsibility for a growing territory? To demonstrate results while refining your selling capabilities and accelerating your career?
Key Competencies :
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in sales, technical, marketing or management science.
2. Proficiency with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and MS Office applications.
3. Minimum 5+ year of progressive responsibility, including 3+ year of sales and market experience at a global industrial company.
4. Experience / knowledge of color management in I&M or industrial environment or industrial color related supply chain or Packaging industry or Ink manufacturer.
5. Experience in growing sales at small and regional customers and dealers or distributors as well as large, complex organizations such as multi-national companies.
6. Proven interpersonal and communication skills for constant interaction with end users and internal staff.
7. High proficiency in English, any other language is a plus.
8. Results Orientated : Ability to execute fast, accurate and professionals results with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments, structure, follow up and exceptional communications skills are essential.
9. Working Location : Home Office based.
10. 50-75% travel required.
What you can expect :
At X-Rite / Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries.
We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how Danaher Business System (DBS) is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher Corporation OverviewDanaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet, Pantone, Esko, X-Rite, Foba, Linx, Laetus and AVT, a group of technology companies dedicated to helping customers give products unique identities.
Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, colour selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.