Position Summary :
Day-day delivery of a dedicated area, duties could include but are not limited to, order entry / processing, quotation preparation, complaint management and general resolution of customer enquiries both verbal and written.
Act as first point of contact for all external / internal customer service queries and are key to ensuring customers view Fisher as the company to partner with.
1. Handles and responds to all types of customer service issues, orders and general enquiries through a variety of channels including phone, e-mail, fax and web
2. Identifies required products, including any additional items necessary for use, optional extras and service options.
3. Committed to developing a good high level of product knowledge.
4. Participate in the departmental training plan and commit to a focus on continuous personal improvement
5. Takes responsibility for customer follow-up and communication
6. Owns customer issues and works with a wide range of stakeholders to solve them.
7. Providing a high and efficient level of customer service.
8. Strives to exceed set SLA’s and Individual / Department / Company KPI’s
9. Empowered to resolve complex or difficult customer queries seeking support and clarification where appropriate and to make decisions on behalf of the customer.
10. Handles all queries within the established best practice guidelines.
11. Works collaboratively with all internal stakeholders to deliver customer centric solutions.
12. Is a customer advocate, passionately supporting their needs and ensuring their views and concerns are captured, resolved and escalated.
13. Strives to continuously improve the processes they work with as well as how they deliver service to the customers, using defined company methodology.
14. Effectively plans and prioritizes workload on a daily basis to avoid backlogs, ensuring their Supervisor is made aware if any challenges arise.
15. Prepares competitive one off and annual quotes, using company standard discount terms as a minimum and discount guidelines provided, investigating price support and presenting a business case to our suppliers to maintain the highest possible margin.
May also be involved in the support of RFQs and RFP preparation as and when required, specifically x-referencing and referencing activity
16. Liaise with Field Sales where appropriate to understand customer requirements regarding pricing, turnaround times and the potential of the account.
Always ensuring we are working to the customer’s expectations and deadlines if different from the departments
17. Ensure all quotes are accurate prior to sending to the customer or uploading on to electronic platforms
As and when required : collaborate with the Spanish customer service team on the same points described above.
Dependability / Flexibility
All other duties as assigned
Minimum / Expected Requirements / Qualifications :