The purpose of the job is to :
The main tasks will be :
1. Ensuring that appropriate governance is in place across INM to secure the correct application at local level of AXA Group framework on Reinsurance by :
a. Producing and progressively enhancing a Regional opinion on Reinsurance
c. Provide support / training to entities to implement / enhance the Local Risk Management 2nd opinion on Reinsurance
d. Active participation in AXA Group committees related to Reinsurance (Local RI Committees, CAT and ATNC exposure Committees, RIB, Security Committee, )
e. Prepare support documentation / analysis for INM governance bodies (Regional Reinsurance Committee participation)
f. Prepare a formalized overall view on treaty orientations / FAC placements for each entity
2. Promote and develop P&C risk assessment processes linked to Reinsurance (CAT, Atypical Non-CAT via Clymene, Actor) :
a. Contribute to Atypical non-CAT process. Progressive delegation of calculations to entities (build action plan to perform locally with entity / performing calculations for priority entities when delegation is not yet achieved)
b. Support and train the entities in need of assistance
3. Identifying potential optimizations by use of appropriate Reinsurance covers :
a. Providing support on modelling of Reinsurance at Regional level and providing support to entities for optimization of structures
b. Developing use of P&C EC metrics in reinsurance business decisions across Region
4. Participate in working groups with GRM / AGPC / INM Business line for Reinsurance / Risk Management projects.
5. Provide support / training to P&C RM in entities on Reinsurance topics
6. Promote and develop other key P&C Risk Management topics (Underwriting referrals, P&C Reserves)
7. Monitor and challenge evolution of results in P&C RM Maturity model.
10. If required, may travel to the assigned entities for specific missions (training, business reviews )
Minimum 5 years’ experience in P&C and notably with experience in Reinsurance (experience in Economic capital modelling would be an advantage)
Technical skills :
Experience in P&C actuarial techniques, modelling and tools,
Knowledge of P&C products and Reinsurance from a technical perspective
Experience in Economic capital calculation and analysis (knowledge of AXA P&C economic capital tools - Remetrica, Harp, R would be an advantage)
Personal capabilities :
Strong English verbal and written communication skills required,
Strong communication skills, across different cultures (regional background), capacity to challenge interlocutors,
Team work with proactive attitude,
Flexibility and adaptability to manage changes / improvements in methodology and new requirements.
About AXAAs one of the largest global insurers, our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. This purpose is shared by each and every employee throughout our organization, as we tailor our services and solutions to each of our 107 million customers around the world, one person at a time.
You are the starting point for all our work. We strive to give you more choice, more innovation and more power to decide how, when and where you access our products and services, while making sure we provide excellence, quality and a strong financial foundation for everything we deliver, at the right cost to you.
AXA International & New Markets (AXA INM) is composed of 30+ countries, covering a large territorial scope with main operating entities in Latin America (Mexico, Colombia, Brazil), Central Europe (Poland, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece), Middle East (Turkey, Azerbaijan, the Gulf region, Lebanon) and Africa (Morocco, Nigeria, Algeria, Egypt) and Asia (Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam).
What We OfferPermanent Contract and local conditions.