L4 Director EMEIA Tax Centre (ETC), Global Payroll Operations Global Compliance & Reporting Centre (GCR)
Global Payroll Operations is a multi disciplinary practice that provides an integrated approach to the administration, regulatory and human aspects of employee care and compensation.
The Global Payroll Operations Team are based in the EMEIA Tax Centre (ETC). The ETC operates as a virtual hub of highly specialized professionals from across EMEIA with a primary focus of expanding EY’s service capability.
The ETC offers increased access to leading edge thinking and truly borderless service for our clients and is designed to support, complement and enhance the efforts of our pursuit and client service activities.
We are now seeking a Director to lead our GCR Global Payroll Operate Client Solutions team. The team role is international, frequent travel will be required, and team members are based in London.
Preferred locations are London, Barcelona or Frankfurt. This will be a demanding position where the individual must be self driven and able to work on their own initiative and in a virtual setting.
The role and experience required is described below.
The job holder will work in the client solutions part of the wider Global Payroll Operate team gathering requirements for bespoke client solutions and managing their implementation, and delivering the technology solutions to clients that underpin EY’s Global Payroll Operate offering.
Driving and ensuring that all technology obligations are being fulfilled to time, cost and quality in client engagements.
The role is varied and they will manage all aspects of the technology deliveries, working with internal and external personnel around the globe, including external clients, vendors, EY payroll practitioners, IT etc, being a key contact in their field of expertise for these personnel.
In addition, they will support business development by working on key proposals, coordinating the preparation of documentation and fees, and presenting them to new clients.
Global Payroll Operate Client Solutions
1. Business Development and Proposal Assistance
2. Client Transition and Payroll Operate Technology Delivery
3. Product Owner
Technology Product Owner role, managing a combination of project initiatives and BAU activities, including :
1. Gathering and assessment of Global requirements.
2. Scoping tool enhancements with stakeholders, network representatives, IT, vendors, Global, Area, GCR Enablement & Execution Team (GEET), Champions etc.
3. Management and facilitation of requirement workshops
4. Documenting and reviewing specifics of business requirements.
5. Plan and deliver change management activities, including Business training and communication of new functionality.
6. Deliver training updates & course materials.
7. Managing vendors, including (1) aligning priorities to ensure focus on most critical elements and (2) business requirements are clearly articulated (3) Review of vendor documentation (4) Review of vendor delivery in terms of time, cost and quality against agreed requirements, including SOWs (Statements Of Works) and CRs (Change Requests)
8. Modelling the data integration between Payroll, EY and client solutions ensuring that desired flow of information will be successful.
4. Quality and Team Operations
Coaching other members of the team on aspects of Payroll technology delivery. Helping team members contribute more by giving them balanced and constructive feedback in a timely manner.
Sharing successful methods / tools with other team members. Helping to identify training needs of the group to meet client delivery requirements.
Develop strategic solutions with the team to enhance Payroll Operate offerings, improve profitability and promote knowledge sharing of Payroll practices and solutions across the firm
Experience, Skills & Personal Qualities
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
While our client facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world.
That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.